The ‘Turbo’ edition of Super Mega Space Blaster Special is the definitive edition giving you more ships, more game modes, more unlockables, more challenges, and more space blasting fun than ever before. Blast your way through 5 unique game modes including 2 new Turbo edition modes. Save cute astronauts and destroy the boss to claim victory in ‘Save The Colony’ mode. Manage your fuel and ammo to survive to the big-boss in ‘Survival’ mode. Protect your mothership from damage for as long as you can in ‘Protect Mother’ mode. Blast your friends into space dust in local competitive multiplayer modes ‘To The Death’ mode and the new ‘One Shot’ mode.
- Fast-paced addictive shmup gameplay with bullet hell elements.
- 5 play modes give varied gameplay and replay-ability.
- Play alone in single player or with a friend in local cooperative or local competitive multiplayer.
- Collect coins to unlock all 15 space blasters (ships) each with their own perks. From fast ships for darting around to slower ships that allow precision aiming.
- Some space blasters have turrets, turning the game into a twin-stick shooter.
- Nintendo Switch™ and PlayStation®4 versions each have a platform exclusive space blaster.
- Loads of awesome power-up weapons to help you take down your enemies including lasers, homing missiles, and multi-shot.
- Use your coins in the shop to upgrade weapons and unlock more perks.
- Collectables to aid you in your mission. Big-bombs wipe-out nearby enemies, shields help you survive longer, and magnets drag fuel and ammo towards you.
- Endless high-score chasing gameplay with over 15 enemies and a boss for those who can score high enough (gameplay continues after the boss).
- Over 40 in-game challenges to help you gain coins and develop your space blaster piloting skills.
- Simple hand-drawn art-style allows you to easily pick out the foes amongst the asteroids.
- Compete to be the greatest space blaster pilot in the leaderboards.
- Play along to the pumping 80s inspired synth-pop original soundtrack by Electric Fan Death.