Exile Squadron is an action-packed, sidescrolling shoot ‘em up, inspired by the classics of the genre. As part of an elite fighter group, you will be granted a huge variety of upgradeable weapons, which you can use to stop the invading Colonial forces. Destroy your enemies as fast as possible, collect points, and put your highscore on the online leaderboard.
It’s 2120. With the creation of advanced ion engines, even the furthest planets of our system came within our reach. Mankind finally conquered the Solar System. After several long and bloody conflicts, humanity realized that only together can they create a better future for themselves. Decades went by without armed conflict. Earth and its Colonies lived in a golden age.
Then, in the blink of an eye, everything changed. The Colonies invaded Earth without warning, and destroyed all opposition in their path. As one of the best pilot on Earth, it is up to you to stop the enemy forces.
- Fast-paced gameplay, where you have to put your reflexes to the test.
- Primary, secondary and auxiliary equipment, which you can upgrade between levels.
- Distinctive weapons, which feel and play differently (no more “samey” lasers).
- Unlockable Ironman mode for the “shmup gods”.
- Destroy enemies rapidly to increase your score multiplier.
- Collect points, build up your score and compete with others on the online leaderboards.
- Secondary missions on every level, which reward you with extra points.
- Detailed backstory about the future of Earth in the 21st and 22nd centuries – unlockable through collectables.