About this game
Thousands of years have passed since the apocalyptic Second War. It was fought between the alliance of humanity and monsters. Ages later, the Four Elemental Godsrose to power and created a magical, spiral-shaped jewelry known as the Pendant of Labyronia. With its immense might, the Labyrinths were created covering the entire world.
Now, the dreadful monsters have returned, their legendary kings plotting to snuff out all life from Labyronia. Before them, the greatest cities fall and the people get trapped in a living nightmare.
You are Arres, the only one who can stop their relentless havoc, and journey through the lands to discover the secrets of the Labyrinths. To achieve this, you need to unite with trusty friends and discover untold powers… by exploring your surroundings.
Master your martial skills and magic to defeat the evil monsters, and encounter the Four Elemental Gods in the definitive version of the very first Labyronia.
- Nonlinear, exploration-based progression in a large and original world.
- The Cue system encourages exploration. Find various details from your environments to obtain skills, and challenge yourself to collect all the Cues!
- Strategic Boss battles and a classic turn-based combat system.
- Collect items and tools to uncover the secrets of the world, or take your time to read some books filled with lore.
- Discover the backstories of the heroes Arres, Ann and Garic in the emotional storyline, and gather your wits to challenge the Four Elemental Gods!
The World of Labyrinths: Labyronia is the complete version of the first Labyronia. The game expands the original story with alterations including improved visuals, new cutscenes and gameplay mechanics. The world is now filled with secrets and new cues. You need various tools to gain access to hard-to-reach places. Even the temperature is changing in some areas, forcing you to find correct equipment to survive.
For new players interested about the series, this is the game to start with.