We (Perry and Anth) are proud to meet you and present our game to the world, we hope you like our vision of bite sized fun, a modern take on a classic game with a furry twist.
Focusing on the age old rivalry between feline and canine, players are challenged to conquer wave upon wave of enemies as their preferred animal, meeting new furry friends and fans along the way.
With two modes of play, Arcade levels and Wave Arena, players can either go on an artistic journey across the world to beat and unlock new levels or play competitively to achieve the highest ‘wave’ for their team globally.
- For all ages, it’s cute and unique
- Conquer each Arcade level to build your skills and earn coins
- Wave Arena – endless level unlocked by finishing arcade levels for true competitive game-play; survive as many waves as possible to help your team settle the debate of Cats vs. Dogs
- Compete as one with your furry friends across the world
- A rare feature, is a dual option of weapon firing in a single touch interface. Single shot by tap or swipe, secondary burst / scatter by swiping back
We hope to make a fun game for all and as well, start a bit of social experiment – we hope this is rare in games which we want start the ball rolling. It is soft launched to Australian market – Made by Aussie Devs, Designers, Animators and Co-Founders in Melbourne.