A fictional hard rock musical comedy metroidvania platformer.
The wacky premise of Bad Pad is told in songs and is set around a gamepad’s buttons who came to life, their endless battles, tons of jumping, mind controlling machines and a little bit of time traveling.
Join Square in his adventures, survive Evil Pen’s hellish castles, help save Hexa and Trapezoid and probably the rest of the world!
- Humorous and crazy story-line told in songs and animations, those buttons sure can sing!
- Original guitar driven rock and metal soundtrack that will keep you pumped.
- Diverse gameplay with cart riding levels, submarine levels, spaceship levels and more.
- 4 acts, 17 levels, more than 160 scenes to explore, metroidvania style!
- 10 epic boss levels.
- 3 mini classic arcade games.
- Cool pixel art graphics and a retro feel.
- Use of physics and changing gravity.
- Environmental puzzles.
- One item-based inventory system, hey a button doesn’t have pockets, deal with it.
- Tight controls and game mechanics + gamepad support.
- Three game difficulties to select from.
- Lots of steam achievements.